20090424

My Perception

I've been having really odd mood swings lately. Very bipolar: happy, pissed, happy, pissed throughout a day. I don't feel as though I am under any extra stress from finals, but I do feel financially bear-hugged. (Pinched just didn't cut it...) So, considering I pride myself on my complete self control this has been a really bad week. On the other hand, (Fiddler on the Roof) I have not lost anyone I love this week so maybe I'm just putting too much pride into my abilities & need to let go a little so that my pride doesn't become hubris. (Any more than it might already be. I'll admit it & take the first step towards recovery...) On the other hand, is pride of self control really something that can be over done? Something one could have too much of? I'm not convinced either way at this point. Last week I would have simply said no, It's the exception to the rule; Too much of a good thing isn't.

So, have I been having bad days? One of my core life philosophies has been shaken so I would say yes. Though nothing really pervasive or lastingly tragic has happened I feel as though my molting period for the growth I am experiencing is painful enough in its own way.

Just thinking on "paper."


Oh, as an afterthought, does anyone have any ideas or information on how I might go about getting a job either as a freelance slam article writer or columnist for some kind of a local paper?

Thanks!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

38 comments:

  1. 原來這世上能跟你共同領略一個笑話的人竟如此難得........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 文章是唯一不死的東西,時間飛逝,文字記述的心情就是一種傳承!............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 要在憂患恥辱的環境裡,創造我們自力更生的新生活。..................................................

    ReplyDelete